Pages

Saturday 12 May 2012

Birthday Wishes.

It was my 17th birthday yesterday and I spent a lovely day with my family. 
I have important exams in the near future, (save me!) so sadly had to spend yesterday morning revising, but I let myself have an evening off to enjoy celebrations with those I love. 
I went out for a delicious meal with my grandmother, mum, dad and boyfriend. Eating out can be a little bit difficult because oh so picky here always ends up making a scene; I'm a pescetarian who is slowly turning vegetarian, who doesn't like mushrooms, aubergine or courgette (aka anything slightly slimy). I also dont eat main courses, I know I know, you're thinking who is this person? But I never like mains, they are always too big and disappointing, by the time I've eaten half of them I bored. SO its two starters and a pudding for me. Three nice small courses is perfect! 
I have to say that the dessert is my favourite part of the meal, by far! Last nice I had a gorgeous dark chocolate tart with Bailey's ice-cream and it was to die for. I love dark chocolate, the tart was so rich and creamy. 
I had a really lovely evening which made up for a boring day making revision cards and doing practice essays. I'm so grateful to be able to spend my birthday with the people I love the most, and all I can say is thank you.  
On the note of thank yous, I thought I would share some of my fantastic presents I received this year. Everyone was super generous, my parents are paying for my driving lessons and my boyfriend bought me some beautiful things. 

Real Techniques brush sets
Space.NK travel brush set

Alexander McQueen skull scarf

Vivienne Westwood necklace and Girls and Pearls bracelet 

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume

Nars Hilighter




No comments:

Post a Comment