Pages

Sunday 10 June 2012

Summer feet

I felt it was about time to get my toesies up to standard. Im a serial bare foot walker so my feet do get in quite bad condition (ew I know), and with flip flop season coming up last night I decided to get sandal ready feet. 


I bought a Peppermint Soothing Pumice Scrub from The Body Shop and used this on my feet in the bath. It smells so strong, but I love the smell of peppermint so no complaints here. Its got a very strange consistency as its quite gelatinous and wobbly, it has small rough grains of volcanic rock that act as exfoliating beads, and although they were fine on my feet my hands got a bit sore rubbing it in so maybe doing this with exfoliating gloves on would be best. However It really softened the skin of my feet and there was a huge improvement on my heels where I have the most dry skin. 


I then used a foot file, also from The Body Shop, to file away any left over dead skin. It has a rough side which I used first, and then a finer side which is good for smoothing the area. 


Im not the type to buy a mouisturiser especially for my feet so I used my Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter. This is the richest, most luxurious body butter of all time. It has no scent, like all clinique products, and soaks into the skin quickly. 


I then buffed my toe nails to smooth them and painted them with a bright pink from Barry M. And after all of this I have to say that my feet are looking rather pretty, and are very very soft. 




No comments:

Post a Comment