Pages

Saturday 9 June 2012

Summer Wish-list

Recently I have been doing my anual summer shopping, picking up new bits and pieces of summer clothing to revamp last year's summer wardrobe. Im all sorted on the swimwear front with fun prints, block colours, stripes and spots, however I am still lusting after a few items. 

The perfect black maxi dress? This one is from warehouse, the material is lightweight
and breezy and the slits on each side add a little something extra to the otherwise very simple design. 

The shorts are such a nice colour, I've been looking for a good pair of bleached denim shorts
and I think that these from River Island are super cute. 

What can I say? I live in my Disco Pants so naturally am now lusting after these
American Apparel Riding Pants. Although they aren't ideal for hot weather,
in an English summer (aka rain) they will be perfect.  

On the other hand these lightweight Zara palazzo pants are perfect for  evening walks
along the sand and for protecting pale skin from the sun. 

My studded slippers aren't exactly holiday material, however now I can carry on the trend
with these studded sandals from Zara. 

I can imagine these shorts to be my new pool-side must have. They are a soft jersey material
and are therefore great for pulling on over a bikini. I love this bright red shade,
maybe its time to inject some colour in to my otherwise neutral summer wardrobe.


No comments:

Post a Comment