Pages

Sunday 15 April 2012

An introduction.

Looking my best (or at least trying to!), is something I enjoy, and subsequently I have a two foot high pile of Elle magazine in the corner of my room and more makeup than one girl needs. My wardrobe is always bulging, I never have enough clothes hangers and I've lost count of the amount of times I have announced 'Okay, I dont need anymore clothes'. But something lovely, sparkly, girly or pretty always comes along and proves me wrong. 
One of my favourite things to do is grab a recipe book on a rainy day and dedicate a few hours making something deliciously sweet, and preferably chocolatey, to devour. 


So there you have it, thats me, and this blog is where I intend to share my life with you, from outfit of the days and product reviews to chocolate truffel cakes (oh god its good!) and 'day in the life of' posts. 






No comments:

Post a Comment