Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Everyday Face.

Im a creature of habit and once I find makeup I like I end up doing it every day. On a day to day basis I prefer soft and natural makeup that is relatively quick and easy to do. 


Preparation: Fist of all I make sure my skin is really clean by cleansing with my Nivea cleanser and then using my Clinique Acne Solutions toner. I then moisturise with my Clinique Superbalanced Gel. 


Base: I use my Mac Face and Body Foundation in C1 and buff this into my skin with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush. This gives a light but seamless finish, this foundation is a good colour for me in summer, however in winter I do mix it with some of my Illamasqua Light Liquid foundation in 2. After my foundation I use my Collection 2000 concealer under my eyes, around my nose and on any blemishes and blend this with the Deluxe Crease Brush. These two products both feel light and natural on the skin and definitely dont look 'cakey'.


Cheeks: Over my T-zone I brush Rimmel Stay Matte powder in translucent with my Blush Brush to ensure I dont look too shiny. I then take the Contour Brush and apply Rimmel's Santa Rose blush on my cheeks for a very soft, pretty pink glow. 


Eyes: I use my HD Brows kit in Bombshell alongside my Brow Brush to fill in my brows, some days if Im feeling lazy I do miss the step as you cant actually see all of my brows because of my fringe. However, everyday I do use a Rimmel Glam Eyes liquid eyeliner to create a cat eye, with this I use my Este Lauder Sumptuous Waterproof mascara to give me really defined lashes. I use a few layer on my top lashes for quite a dramatic look and then a tiny amount on the bottom lashes just to define them slightly. 


 Lips: Lastly I use my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in lovestruck. When applied heavily this gives a lovely bright lip, but if you just dab the colour on to the lips it leaves a lovely pink flush which makes the lips look healthy and kissable. 

Instagram: bfdavies

4 comments:

  1. I love fresh looking make up much more than an over done look - you look great :) x

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i was just wondering how i can follow you? i cant see a link haha
    love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You just need to enter your email in the top right hand corner and you will get an email each time I update. x

      Delete