Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Hair Care

You may have noticed that I have a lot of hair, it comes below my bust after two years of growing. Its also pretty damn thick and subsequently takes a long time to wash, dry and style. I have used a lot of products over the years, from mouses and serums to sprays and creams and have finally learnt what actually works with my hair. 



I try to use the least amount of hair products as possible, I find that the more products I use the worse my hair gets - it becomes flat and crispy, not desirable. 

Naked Shampoo and Conditioner - this is my favourite shampoo brand, they are 97% natural with no parabens nor are they tested no animals. I use a mild shampoo and a nourishing conditioner as my hair has a tendency to become dry and frizzy. These products smell delicious and natural, the smell stays on your hair after washing but isn't overpowering at all. 

Lee Stafford I Hate My Hair The Day Its Washed - this is great for hair that is limp and frizzy after being washed. It adds texture and shine, preventing those days when your hair just wont sit right. I spray this liberally on wet hair before blow-drying.

 V05 Smooth It - This is a great product for adding shine whilst protecting the hair from heat. If you get a bit carried away with this spray it can look like you have slathered lard on your head, when used with caution this product is great. I often spray this onto my natural bristle brush and then brush the product through my hair to distribute it evenly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment