Pages

Monday 27 August 2012

One Palette, three looks.

The Urban Decay Naked 2 is a staple of my makeup routine, with twelve beautiful shades you can create so many lovely looks, here are three of my favourites.

1. Smokey Silvers - this is a great sultry evening look, very sparkly and dramatic. I pack verve onto the lid, and then taking a fluffy brush I blend pistol through the crease, adding extra definition by using a small amount of blackout on the outer corner and blending this into the crease colour. I then take these  colours under the eye with a small angled brush - the black on the outer third, then pistol then verve. I finish the look with plenty of liquid eyeliner, black liner on the waterline and lashings of mascara.

2. Sultry Purples - this is a more toned down look, still great for evenings and can be worn by the more daring in the daytime. I run tease across the lid before packing YDK onto the outer corner and buffing busted into the crease. I run busted under the bottom lashes but keep the waterline clean. I do my signature cat eyeliner and once again add lashings of mascara.

3. Golden Browns - I wear this look all the time, its a great daytime look and really emphasises the colour of my eyes. I use bootycall as an inner eye hi-light and then place chopper all over the lid, blending it out with foxy. Snakebite adds definition and shading through the crease and in the outer corner. I then take chopper under the eye, keeping away from the inner corner as the hi-light really opens up the eyes. I keep the waterline and bottom lashes bare as this allows the golden shadow to stand out. Once again eyeliner and mascara finish off the eyes.

L to R: verve, pistol, blackout, tease, YDY, busted, bootycall, chopper, snakebite.

No comments:

Post a Comment